Born in Greenwood, Mississippi, 1945. Admitted to the Practice of Law in Texas, Mississippi, and Florida.
Areas of Concentration
International Tax Law.
• Mississippi State University (B.S.)
• Massachusetts Institute of Technology (M.S.)
• Southern Methodist University (J.D.)
Qualifications / Activities
• Adjunct Professor of law at the Masters of Tax and Masters of Estate Planning Programs and the Masters of Accounting Program at the University of Miami.
• Author of the book “International Income Tax and Estate Planning,” a 2 volume set published by Shepard’s/McGraw-Hill, and author of numerous legal articles regarding international taxation and international estate planning.
• Advisor in international tax and estate planning matters to major law firms and international banking institutions throughout the U.S. and the world.
• Texas Bar Association (Member: Tax Section)
• Mississippi Bar Association
• Florida Bar Association (Member: International Section; Tax Section)